Monday, March 14, 2011

Waiting for you !

Oh dear , where are you ?
I really do not have any clue,
It was only yesterday that we spoke,
Not catching up with you today is making me broke, 
Every passing second makes me anxious,
My heart is becoming so restless,
I try to diverge and concentrate on my work,
but your thoughts are making me go berserk,
I repeatedly look at the chat and the Face book,
For any update from you that I can have a look,
I spend some time reviewing your page,
How many times I did it I cannot gauge,
how much I hope the picture on it turns into reality,
and you are there in front of me in actuality,
I know it is not practically possible,
But a message pop is something plausible,
I wait here in anticipation,
somebody please give me a suggestion,
I want to reach out to her,
but how do i do ? i cannot concur.
Something like a Bluetooth is what my heart prefers,
Transmitting the feelings from mine to hers.



                                                                                         - Eternal Enigma

No comments: