Thursday, March 10, 2011

examination !!

Today i have my first examination,
the subject in question is Communication,
tried using all my little tricks and techniques of yore,
to help me reach the other shore,
Had to endure a sleepless night,
with the hope that tomorrow would be bright,
No time to write any more verse,
if i continue the effect would be adverse,
Here i bid fare well for the night,
To wake up and set on my way for another plight.

                                                                                       - Eternal Enigma

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just keep communicating, Bharath. Change is in the air: Examination is one such respite. Take life easy. Be focussed during the exams: write to the point, don't just fill the pages. Write as you write poetry here.
Good luck. Keep rocking!
Rajen

"Eternal Enigma" Bharath Kancharla said...

Thanks very much for the advise sir :-)

I totally agree with you

Unknown said...

Dear Bharath,

I just had a whiff of your entrance to the college this evening.Hope you did well.
Rarely do I visit the blogs; but, today I thought I'll check your blog again. Found no new ones: I guess the exams and the viva and your office work load must've caused tonnes of weight on you. Lighten up and write. Rgds. Rajen