Sunday, March 13, 2011

How do i make her feel ?

Oh GOD, It is really frustrating,
To a point that it is no more enthralling.
Here is the girl I truly love,
And she does not realise that somehow,
She knows that I love someone,
But why can’t she understand that she is the one,
I know it is not mere flirting,
But this love stricken heart is really hurting,
What do I do, how do I make her feel?
That she is the one that can truly heal,
I believe I got to give it some time,
To test and see that the feeling is truly sublime,
I say to my heart “Buddy, cool down”
Else you are going to have a breakdown.
I hope that all through this wait,
There is no one else, who comes to her for a date,
I keep my fingers crossed, oh GOD!
For you are the one that got to give the final nod.


                                                                                   - Eternal Enigma

No comments: