Thursday, March 10, 2011

how do i say that i love her ?

do not know how to say,
or is it that i should first pray, 
GOD you know what I want,
and it is only you who can grant,
Seeing her is always a treat,
and my Heart misses a beat
If loving some one isn't a crime,
why does the pain worsen along with time,
i want her to always be in touch,
for i really do love her very much,
I know that I really need her,
but would she vouch me for,
how do I  make my feelings know ?
my fears and inhibitions are spoiling the show,
Should I bring forth my rhetoric skills,
but I do not know if this trick saves or kills,
or is it better to be plain and straight,
I know that is my natural trait,
So i believe I would directly face her,
and say “ Dear I truly love you than any one I did ever “

                                                                                                      - Eternal Enigma

No comments: