Tuesday, January 05, 2010

My resolve and the Third Dimension


Have Never been a guy who believed in having a resolution at the start of the year, but yes i did many a time postpone few things, to start of from the new year, more for the sake of Convenience, and to give leeway to my laziness. As always, i did not freeze upon having a resolution even for this year. There are a few things, which i plan to set straight this year, but lets not call them resolutions, as i believe that to be much above , what people causally make of.
But yeah, something occured to me on the Eve of New year i.e the last day of the Previous year. All through my life, there were few certain ways i approach a thing, as every have their own. Something like, if i do not like a thing, i either would Confront it, or move a way from it,,, but have observed that it actually leaves a sort of restlessness, which i wanted to escape, in the first place. This has been causing me a bit of trouble with few things at the workplace, as i could observe simply avoiding them, have not brought any good to me, in fact much more restlessness,,,So somewhere i flt,, why to avoid them,, or rather why to confront them,,,, why not i be there and make my presence felt,,,,this third angle sort of relieved me,,,,and gave a scope to try something new,,try to be a different me,
Well, not sure, how this new thing would work in my life,, all through i have been narrow enough to just give way for either Right or wrong ( as per my prejudice),, but solemn did i ever thought in a different way,, so with this new Resolve ( ummh not a resolution yet), i move ahead with my life in this year,,, to see, if this would add on that remaining bit i was awaiting to fullfill much of what i want to achieve...

No comments: