Saturday, June 15, 2013

Let Go

Man seems to forever in chase and pursuit ,in spite of the things he currently has.  Does it have any thing to do with the nomadic early life style where in man was forced to be in pursuit of food and a comfortable place to dwell , is left to debate. What amuses me is that it never ceases. There have many a scholarly works on this aspect hence i would not dwell much into man and his never ending desire. But the thought I am pondering over is how many times or at which point does man realize that the pursuit is futile. This thought was something i pondered earlier as well, one such reflection being my write up "False Hope".That was a more optimistic approach, where in I felt pursuit was of paramount importance, but over the years I realized that more than " Ceaseless pursuit " the understanding to "Let go" is a more viable and more apt thing to do. However that's where the trouble is. 
Pursuing something needs grit, and a never say die attitude, but in many a cases a foolish stubbornness can also be disguised under the aforesaid wonderful words. But the intelligence to let go things seems to be something we cannot disguise or dupe.Apart from those instances of despair where you feel defeated, it does take a bit of wisdom driven intelligence to know when to let go off things. Even in the moment of despair the realization that this is it and letting go things is better than clinging foolishly and bearing further loss.
This is something I myself ought to learn, there are many a things that I ought to let go and many others that I am yet to realize. My nature in itself ought be tuned to this aspect. Might be the realization dawned upon me to think and scribble these words are the initial steps towards learnin
g to Let go things.

No comments: