Thursday, December 31, 2009

Reflections


Over the period of time, I have been able to make up some Quotes, which rather are a reflection of my thoughts. Well, I may not be worth some one giving Quotes, at least not yet,, but here are few thoughts which flashed in my mind:

"The Individual ability does not define a team, as much as the responsibility one feels for the team."

“Patriotism is not about loving the country; it is about loving the people of the country”

“The Authority is not reflected by the Power one yields but the love and empathy one shows”

“Personal Discipline is a great virtue, as long as it does not disturb others “

“For all the things I Loved, the Loved ones I lost and for all the people who loved me, Thank you God for giving me a chance to experience the real you.”

"Life is a journey between a Reality to an Illusion to another Reality,,,Sucess lies in Knowing the reality and being happy with the Illusion"
hoping that this is not the end.........

No comments: